company like ours, that is so centrally dependent on quality manpower, has to put in the extra bit to have a committed and highly trained set of people. Most of our personnel are with a service background. Each person is carefully screened and his service documents kept in our records. They are also given basic training keeping in view the individual security requirements of the industrial/commercial units.
We have a well-knit team of experienced and professionally-trained staff consisting of Ex-service Officers, JCO’S, NCO’S and other dynamic young personnel backed by years of rich experience in the field of Security.
Our central staff working as a single cohesive unit, strives to provide a competent and efficient team of personnel who endeavor to carry out their duties to the entire satisfaction of clients. We conduct random checks day and night. If required, we submit security reports.
Our staff maintains touch with the clients regularly and is available on call 24 hours a day. Our own fleet of vehicles ensure efficient working and co-ordination besides paying prompt attention to complaints lodged with us.
Transport & Round-The-Clock Communications
All our functionaries, down to the security supervisors, are fully mobile in Cars/Motor Cycles/Scooters and have been provided with mobile phones for prompt and unrestricted communications.
Our 24 hrs. operational control room takes care of assured communications, to and fro, our clients.
Routine & Surprise Checks
• An elaborate system of monitoring performance of security guards/caretakers by routine/surprise checks by our field staff and central teams is worked out and diligently put into operation.
• At local level, field officers are on vigorous tour of duty, checking each facility. They provide feed back to the Dy. Managers in the form of the field officers report on the format issued by our Head Office.
• Likewise, the Managers carry out their routine and surprise checks and provide their reports to the Zonal Heads.
• The Zonal Heads deliberately plan and execute their own visits to the clients’ facilities. These, also include their surprise checks. They provide their reports to the Head Office.
• In addition, our General Manager Organizes detailed checks by central functionaries as warranted by the overall feedback.
• The monitoring system is an important aspect of our security services and keeps the whole security apparatus effective and vibrant, all the time. It effectively, precludes any chances of theft/pilferage from the client’s assets/facility.